Recreation Customer Requests
Cessnock City Council provides this on-line request system for customers to report non-urgent problems.
Urgent problems should be reported by calling Council on (02) 4993 4100 or visiting the Council Administration Office at 62-78 Vincent Street, Cessnock. Business hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Council's after hours emergency contact number is (02) 4993 4100.
Submit your online request in relation to
- Cemeteries - Maintenance
- Maintenance - Parks
- Parks and Open Space Mowing
- Maintenance - Playgrounds
- Some fields within the forms are compulsory and the form cannot be submitted without this information.
- We encourage customers to provide their contact phone number as they can be very useful when processing a request, especially if Council needs to contact the customer for more information.
- Please provide as much information as possible, information of good quality will help us to help you.
- Where appropriate, it is also helpful if you upload a photo.
We are happy to talk you through the request entry process, please call during business hours on (02) 4993 4100.